-   -   cell height changing when using autofill (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/4006-cell-height-changing-when-using-autofill.html)

WSCI-Nathan

cell height changing when using autofill

Hey everyone, been experiencing a very frustrating problem the past couple of
days. I am using excel to make invoices for print. I am using it for this
becasue I can print them in sequential numbers. My problem is that I am
trying to copy the entire page and autofill it down a few times, but on the
autofilled pages the cell heights of a few of the cells changes on me and
messes up the entire job. I'm not understanding why it is doing this becasue
I have it set to autofill the cell formatting as well as contents. Any
suggestions?

Dave Peterson

I couldn't get the rowheights to change (xl2002).

If you're dragging down the range while holding onto the autofill button (bottom
right corner of the cell), maybe just rightclicking and dragging, then choosing
"fill without formatting" would work for you.

If this isn't close, you may want to post more details on how you did the
autofill.

--

Dave Peterson