-   -   adding 3 entries per month (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/40002-adding-3-entries-per-month.html)

jeremy via OfficeKB.com

adding 3 entries per month

I have a list of packages received list in rows with date being on of the
columns. How do I add up the number of entries per month, so i have a total
of the number of entries for each month (eg. Dec=47, jan 88, etc...).
thanks

jerry

Gary L Brown

Try the CountIf() function
HTH,
--
Gary Brown

If this post was helpful, please click the ''''Yes'''' button next to
''''Was this Post Helpfull to you?".