-   -   How do I turn the Macro Stop Recording Toolbar on and off? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/39939-how-do-i-turn-macro-stop-recording-toolbar-off.html)

BamaBarks

How do I turn the Macro Stop Recording Toolbar on and off?

My Stop Recording Toolbar suddenly quit appearing when I started to record a
new Macro. How do I turn it back on?

Bob Phillips

Start recording another macro, then goto ToolsCustomise and select the
Toolbars tab, then check the Stop Recording checkbox

And don't close it by hitting the "X" when recording a macro or you will
lose it again.

--

HTH

RP

"BamaBarks" wrote in message
My Stop Recording Toolbar suddenly quit appearing when I started to record

new Macro. How do I turn it back on?

saziz

From Toolbar Tools-Macro-Stop Recording.
This will stop the recorder.
syed

BamaBarks Wrote:
My Stop Recording Toolbar suddenly quit appearing when I started to
record a
new Macro. How do I turn it back on?

--
saziz
saziz's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=6350
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=395071

BamaBarks

Bob,

Many Thanks for your assistance. This has puzzled me all morning.

Vaya con Dios.

David H. Barksdale
Las Vegas

"BamaBarks" wrote in message
My Stop Recording Toolbar suddenly quit appearing when I started to record

new Macro. How do I turn it back on?

Phil Snooker

EXCEL OPENING WITH A FILNAME ALL THE TIME CALLED PERSONAL

I created a macro and where you get the option to save to macros, drop down
list includes to "All open workbooks", This workbook, I have somehow created
another called personal, so whenever I open a new excel workbook, it's
immediately called persona, and whenever I open an existing workbook,
personal worksheet is there also, how do I undo this?

Bernard Liengme

EXCEL OPENING WITH A FILNAME ALL THE TIME CALLED PERSONAL

The Personal workbook is generally stored in the XLSTART folder and
automatically opens with Excel but is normally hidden
Seems you have such a file and have made it your default
best wishes
--
Bernard Liengme
http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme