-   -   Excel Error Message: "Cannot shift objects off sheet" (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/3993-excel-error-message-%22cannot-shift-objects-off-sheet%22.html)

sulifra

Excel Error Message: "Cannot shift objects off sheet"

Can anybody help me with a solution for this error message when trying to
close groups colums

[email protected]

I've never had the problem myself. Here are a couple of links to
peruse.

Cannot Shift Objects Off Sheet" Error Hiding Columns
http://support.microsoft.com/support.../Q170/0/81.ASP

"Cannot shift objects off sheet" error message when you hide columns
in Excel
http://support.microsoft.com/support.../Q211/7/69.ASP

HTH
Paul
Be advised to back up your WorkBook before attempting to make changes.