chris

Default can't Link from web page to specific location in Excel

I found some articles for Excel 97 and 2000 that said I could append
#<Sheetname!<Range to the end of my href attribute to open an Excel
workbook to a specific location. I couldn't get it to work with Excel 2003.
Any insight would be appreciated.