-   -   Look Up and Display set data (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/39771-look-up-display-set-data.html)

timharding

Look Up and Display set data

I have an annual leave Tracker / Sickness / Training spreadsheet. On
each day if a member of staff is Sick S is entered if on annual leave
(holiday) H is entered and T for training.

What I would like to do is add a function to display set data.

For Example in Column A I have the names of all staff. Column B their
managers name then in the other columns C, D, E etc I have dates of
the year.

Is there a way I can display for example / create a page where I can
ask Excel to display say for example activity for a member of staff in
S (Sickness) state, or all details.

Or for example can I run a report / display sickness by manager?.

Is this possible.

Many thanks.

Tim

--