-   -   Need Converter for Quatro Pro (.WB3) File (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/39670-need-converter-quatro-pro-wb3-file.html)

pclutts

Need Converter for Quatro Pro (.WB3) File

Does anyone out there know where I can get a converter for Quatro Pro
(.WB3) files to Excel? Thanks in advance for the help.

--
pclutts
pclutts's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26129

Paul Sheppard

pclutts Wrote:
Does anyone out there know where I can get a converter for Quatro Pro
(.WB3) files to Excel? Thanks in advance for the help.

Hi pclutts

Try this:

Open Excel File Open at the bottom of the dialogue box it says
"Files of type", click on the down arrow and scroll down to select
Quatro Pro

Hope this helps

Paul

--