-   -   Printing Borders Problem (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/39630-printing-borders-problem.html)

Anita

Printing Borders Problem

When I create worksheets in Excel and put borders on them the borders don't
print correctly. They start off OK but as you go down the page they go out
of sync.

This only happens on worksheets that I create, when I send the worksheets to
other people they have the same problem printing them. But when someone
creates a worksheet and sends it to me, the borders print ok.

It is version 2000.

Any help gratefully received.

Thanks

Anita

Dave Peterson

Does "go out of sync" mean that the borders start not lining up (vertically or
horizontally)?

If yes, I would guess that it's a printer problem--either hardware or printer
driver (I'd guess hardware first).

When other people print your problem worksheets, do they use the same type
printer (like on a company network)?

--

Dave Peterson