-   -   Paste Subtotals Only (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/39532-paste-subtotals-only.html)

Mary Ann

Paste Subtotals Only

I use the Subtotals command from the Tools Menu and then use the Outline Bar
to collapse my list so that only the subtotals and grand totals are
displayed. I then want to be able to copy only that information. If I copy
and paste I get all the intervening rows and if I copy and paste special only
values I still get all the intervening rows.

Is there a way to do this?

I am using 2003

Dave Peterson

After you've collapsed the range, hit Edit|Goto and click Visible cells only.

Then copy|paste.

--

Dave Peterson

Mary Ann