-   -   how to increase maximum number of columns in excel 2003 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/3952-how-increase-maximum-number-columns-excel-2003-a.html)

[email protected]

how to increase maximum number of columns in excel 2003

Excel 2003 is set to 256 columns, perhaps because my spreadsheet was
originally started in Excel 97. How can I increase the maximum number of
columns to what is possible in Excel 2003? Quattro Pro has far more columns
available. I can't believe that Microsoft would limit Excel 2003 to 256
columns. ?????

JE McGimpsey

Believe it.

In article ,