-   -   Columns (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/39466-columns.html)

Chi

Columns

Hi,

Column A stored Lastname and firstname. I would like to separate it becomes
two columns: One for firstname and one for lastname so that I don't have to
retype all first name or last name in B and C columns.
Ex:
A B C
Beth.Hellmer Beth Hellmer
Thanks
Chi

Ankur

you can select the column then go to data & thereafter select text to
columns, after this u have to just click the area from where u want to
segreate into different field