-   -   web query (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/394656-web-query.html)

eran3185

web query

Hi
I want to use the web query
What's the problem?
The data are obtained in column A
I want to retrieve data every day & I want to creates a situation where today's data override the immigrants of yesterday's data
Does anyone know how to create a situation where the data of today will be on column A , the data of tommorow will be on column B etc.

Don Guillett[_2_]

web query

Hard to tell without a file to test but you can have each webfetch
goto the next column or do your fetch in one sheet and have your macro
copy to the next available column in the other sheet. Send me a file
if desired.

--
eran3185

eran3185

1 Attachment(s)
Hi
you can see in this file that the macro - "loopThrough" has a line : Destination:=Range("A5")).
i need a loop that will put this url's in this way :
today - a5
tommorow - b5
ets ...

thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don Guillett[_2_] (Post 1399498)
Hard to tell without a file to test but you can have each webfetch
goto the next column or do your fetch in one sheet and have your macro
copy to the next available column in the other sheet. Send me a file
if desired.

On Feb 15, 1:46*pm, eran3185 wrote:
Hi
I want to use the web query
What's the problem?
The data are obtained in column A
I want to retrieve data every day & I want to creates a situation where
today's data override the immigrants of yesterday's data
Does anyone know how to create a situation where the data of today will
be on column A *, the data of tommorow will be on column B *etc.

--
eran3185

Don Guillett[_2_]

web query

This can be done but I don't understand your requirement since the
urls provided do not agree with this
..Name = "bags_and_purses?ref=fp_ln_bags_and_purses"
For the provided urls there is today and tomorrow but you don't say
what info you want from the result.??? Contact me privately at
dguillett1 @gmail.com
==========

On Feb 15, 11:35*pm, eran3185
wrote:
Hi
you can see in this file that the macro - "loopThrough" has a line :
Destination:=Range("A5")).
i need a loop that will put this url's in this way :
today - a5
tommorow - b5
ets ...

thanks

'Don Guillett[_2_ Wrote:

;1399498']Hard to tell without a file to test but you can have each
webfetch
goto the next column or do your fetch in one sheet and have your macro
copy to the next available column in the other sheet. Send me a file
if desired.

On Feb 15, 1:46*pm, eran3185 wrote:-
Hi
I want to use the web query
What's the problem?
The data are obtained in column A
I want to retrieve data every day & I want to creates a situation

where
today's data override the immigrants of yesterday's data
Does anyone know how to create a situation where the data of today

will
be on column A *, the data of tommorow will be on column B *etc.

--
eran3185-

|Filename: yahoo macro.zip * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *|
|Download:http://www.excelbanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=296|

eran3185

eran3185

thanks
i sent u an email

eran

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don Guillett[_2_] (Post 1403701)

'Don Guillett[_2_ Wrote:

[...]

On Feb 17, 12:58*am, eran3185
wrote:
thanks
i sent u an email

eran

;1403701']This can be done but I don't understand your requirement since

-

wrote:--
Hi
I want to use the web query
What's the problem?
The data are obtained in column A
I want to retrieve data every day & I want to creates a

situation-
where-
today's data override the immigrants of yesterday's data
Does anyone know how to create a situation where the data of

today-
will-
be on column A *, the data of tommorow will be on column B

*etc.--
eran3185---

|Filename: yahoo macro.zip * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *|
|Download:http://www.excelbanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=296|

eran3185-

eran3185

You neglected to respond to my questions, sending a file with NO
explanation.