-   -   Dynamic Graph: X-axis based on user input date (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/393355-dynamic-graph-x-axis-based-user-input-date.html)

martincw15

Dynamic Graph: X-axis based on user input date

Hey everyone! First post here!

Say I have the following...

Column A: Dates (1/1/11 thru 2/14/12)
Column B: Number Value

Is there a way I could have the user enter a start date in say, C1, and end date in D1 and have the graph update per their entry?

Can't seem to figure this one out. Example files appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Jim Cone[_2_]

Dynamic Graph: X-axis based on user input date

Download the 'Dynamic chart w combobox' workbook from...
http://www.mediafire.com/PrimitiveSoftware
In the "Other" folder - might help/might not.

The best "thanks" is to acknowledge the response.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

"martincw15"
wrote in message ...

Hey everyone! First post here!

Say I have the following...

Column A: Dates (1/1/11 thru 2/14/12)
Column B: Number Value

Is there a way I could have the user enter a start date in say, C1, and
end date in D1 and have the graph update per their entry?

Can't seem to figure this one out. Example files appreciated. Thanks
in advance!

--
martincw15

martincw15