Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
reneabesmer

Default how can i find a specific date of a database

so dear friends i am working in an NGOs here in Afghanistan
and here i have my data about populations and those whos age is less then
31-dec-1979 are called underage and the rest of called Adult
so how can find the correct result , my date in age Column in Excel sheet
is below

Column c
1-jan-1980
23-jul-1985
3-apr-2002
1980
3-nov-1996
1958

so i have such kind of data . so plz i really need ur help. that must be
appreciated.
thanks alot
Looking forward for Solution