-   -   I want the tabs to run down the side of the screen (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/39083-i-want-tabs-run-down-side-screen.html)

Atrades

I want the tabs to run down the side of the screen

the tabs currently run along the bottom of the screen and I dont particular
like it I want to be able to move them so they run down the side of the
screen like buttons does anyone have any suggestions on how I could change
this

Hank Scorpio

On Sat, 6 Aug 2005 02:00:02 -0700, "Atrades"
wrote:

the tabs currently run along the bottom of the screen and I dont particular
like it I want to be able to move them so they run down the side of the
screen like buttons does anyone have any suggestions on how I could change
this

I'm afraid that you can't.

Maybe next version. Or maybe not.

You could always send in a suggestion to MS that they add the option,
but I have to admit that I haven't heard a lot of people clamouring
for it.

Hank Scorpio
scorpionet who hates spam is at iprimus.com.au (You know what to do.)
* Please keep all replies in this Newsgroup. Thanks! *