-   -   Preventing other users saving another version of protected workboo (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/38956-preventing-other-users-saving-another-version-protected-workboo.html)

Laura Cook

Preventing other users saving another version of protected workboo

I have protected a workbook with locked cells and unlocked cells that can be
edited. I would like to prevent the user from "saving as" and abusing the
protection. Is this possible?

Bob Umlas

Saving As will not alter the protection.