-   -   charts are greyed out (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/3883-charts-greyed-out.html)

saw4ut

charts are greyed out

I have multiple charts in a worksheet and when the charts are not selected
they are greyed out. I think I caused this by hitting some combination of
keys by accident, but I don't know how to undo it.

Andy Pope

Hi,

Check Tools Options. On View tab check Objects is set to Show All

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel