-   -   How do I insert a prompt into an Excel macro? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/38811-how-do-i-insert-prompt-into-excel-macro.html)

TangoHammer

How do I insert a prompt into an Excel macro?

I want to use goal seek in a macro. At the point in goal seek that the user
is promted for a value to acquire, I want to stop the macro automatically to
enter the value and then allow the macro to proceed after the value is
entered. Is the possible in Excel?

Duke Carey

Look at InputBox() in VBA help