-   -   Transfer Info From Worksheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/38708-transfer-info-worksheets.html)

Xcel_Gurl

Transfer Info From Worksheets

Ok hello,

I have a worksheet up and running, info is always being added to it
continuously.

What I need is for the info from Worksheet1:Column A to be transferred
over to Worksheet3:Column B but I cant figure out how to do this
because the information is Text not numeric. So basically I would have
2 of the same sets of data in 2 different worksheets so I can do what
needs to be done to the info. And when new data is entered into
worksheet1:Column A I need Worksheet3:Column B to automatically update
itself with the newly entered information. Finally, Worksheet3:Column
B needs to be in alphabetical order, preferably if it could update
itself automatically and put itself in alpha order rite away without
having to push the alphabetize button all the time.

Any help would be great,

Thanks!!!,

Xcel_Gurl

--