-   -   Excel Cell Width (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/3862-excel-cell-width.html)

JeffW

Excel Cell Width

How do I adjust the width of a cell WITHOUT adjust the entire column?

Peo Sjoblom

You can't

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"JeffW" wrote:

How do I adjust the width of a cell WITHOUT adjust the entire column?

Paul B

Jeff, the only way would be to use format center across selection, or merge
cells to put two or more cells in the row together
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"JeffW" wrote in message
How do I adjust the width of a cell WITHOUT adjust the entire column?

tjtjjtjt

You don't, in Excel cells don't have widths.

tj

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

You can't

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"JeffW" wrote:

How do I adjust the width of a cell WITHOUT adjust the entire column?

[email protected]

Use "merge Cell" option

.