-   -   Clrt end (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/3861-clrt-end.html)

Berko

Clrt end

In a sheet you can, by using Ctrl-Home, go to the cel A1.
Using Ctrl-end you should go to the last used cel of the sheet.
In mine case, this is cel AB102, but I end in cel CD302!
Can I make a "Ctrl-end" in cle AB102?
All the cells outside the cells A1 to AB102 are deleted.

Marcel

Peo Sjoblom

Select all cells from row 102 down, do editdelete and save the workbook,
repeat with all columns from AB to IV. Save workbook
You might have to restart excel with excel 97

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"Berko" wrote:

In a sheet you can, by using Ctrl-Home, go to the cel A1.
Using Ctrl-end you should go to the last used cel of the sheet.
In mine case, this is cel AB102, but I end in cel CD302!
Can I make a "Ctrl-end" in cle AB102?
All the cells outside the cells A1 to AB102 are deleted.

Marcel

Myrna Larson

You probably didn't delete the excess rows and columns -- you probably pressed
the Del key which just clears the contents. You have to Edit/Delete. You may
also have to save the workbook, close and re-open it for the new size to be
recognized.

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 10:07:05 -0800, "Berko"
wrote:

In a sheet you can, by using Ctrl-Home, go to the cel A1.
Using Ctrl-end you should go to the last used cel of the sheet.
In mine case, this is cel AB102, but I end in cel CD302!
Can I make a "Ctrl-end" in cle AB102?
All the cells outside the cells A1 to AB102 are deleted.

Marcel

Paul B

Berko, have a look here on how to do it
Paul B