-   -   From : wc (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/38592-wc-%3Cwc%40worldnet-att-net%3E.html)

fnn

From : wc

Sent : Wednesday, August 3, 2005 1:34 PM
To :

Subject : Re post May 29th, 2005 8pm FROM BOSTON 617-531-5304

| | | Inbox

WHY are you cross posting to the Nursing Newgroup? Are you insane?
You cannot believe how bloated my killfile is.

I have a vivid imagination, and I can just see you: a
scragglie-haired dolt, sitting nude in the lotus position with a laptop
daintily poised
above your light-switch like genitalia, busily crossposting . . . just
like I have done to you and your ilk.

Will, CRNA