-   -   In excel how set up a sequence to drag Mon, Tues, Wed Etc, (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/38580-excel-how-set-up-sequence-drag-mon-tues-wed-etc.html)

miltdp

In excel how set up a sequence to drag Mon, Tues, Wed Etc,

In excel how do I set up a sequnce Mon. Tues, Wed, etc so I just drag it down
a column to fill in for a month

Marvin P. Winterbottom

Just type Mon, Tues, Wed in 3 cells, highlight them all, and drag the Fill
Handle, that little box in the lower right hand corner of the last
highlighted cell, and it will fill like you want.