-   -   How to find links to another workbook? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/38579-how-find-links-another-workbook.html)

shellshock

How to find links to another workbook?

I have a workbook that, when opened, claims it has links to information
in another workbook. It then asks me if I want to update this workbook
with changes made to the other workbook.

I know there were some links in the past, but there shouldn't be any
links anymore. The file is pretty large though, so I don't know where
to look. Is there a way for Excel to show me where these links are?
Or perhaps a way to break these links?

--
shellshock
shellshock's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24935