-   -   How do I create calendar drop down box (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/38470-how-do-i-create-calendar-drop-down-box.html)

Melissa

How do I create calendar drop down box

I would like to create a cell that contains a drop box where I can choose any
of the 12 months and days, etc. and then that cell would populate with the
date and month I chose. Can someone help me? Thanks.

Ron de Bruin

Hi Melissa

Look on this page
http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

See also the link on the bottom of that page

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Melissa" wrote in message ...
I would like to create a cell that contains a drop box where I can choose any
of the 12 months and days, etc. and then that cell would populate with the
date and month I chose. Can someone help me? Thanks.

Melissa

Thanks Ron... Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for your help....it is
greatly appreciated.