-   -   Excel Makro Language (Excel 4.0) Tutorial? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/38456-excel-makro-language-excel-4-0-tutorial.html)

Maria (of Excel 4.0)

Excel Makro Language (Excel 4.0) Tutorial?

Hello,

I've to convert/recreate from excel 4.0 macros to VB(A) for Excel.

So I need to learn more about the makro language excel provided back these
days.
Is there any tutorial still out there which could teach a few things?

Thank you in advance,
Maria.

Jim Rech

You're not going to find a lot of help on the web for the Excel 4 macro
language these days. But you can make a lot of headway with the
Macrofun.exe download available at this page:

I found the section entitled "Visual Basic Equivalents for Macro Functions
and Commands" in the help file quite useful when I was transitioning from
Excel 4 macros to VBA

--
Jim
"Maria (of Excel 4.0)" <Maria (of Excel
wrote in message ...
| Hello,
|
| I've to convert/recreate from excel 4.0 macros to VB(A) for Excel.
|
| So I need to learn more about the makro language excel provided back these
| days.
| Is there any tutorial still out there which could teach a few things?
|
| Thank you in advance,
| Maria.

Maria (of Excel 4.0)

"Jim Rech" wrote:

You're not going to find a lot of help on the web for the Excel 4 macro
language these days.

Unfortunatly you are right.

But you can make a lot of headway with the
Macrofun.exe download available at this page:

This seems to be the only ressource, couldn't find anything else.

Thank you,
Mat.

wrote in message ...
| Hello,
|
| I've to convert/recreate from excel 4.0 macros to VB(A) for Excel.
|
| So I need to learn more about the makro language excel provided back these
| days.
| Is there any tutorial still out there which could teach a few things?
|
| Thank you in advance,
| Maria.

Jan Vente

Hi Maria,

On www.alibris.com I found this book:

Microsoft Excel Macros Version 4 Step by Step: For Windows and the
Macintosh: The Official Microsoft Courseware more books like this

by Microsoft Press, and Wexler, Steve

for $3.44

(used hardcover, see detail)*

Ships within 2 to 3 days