-   -   Can I create an invoice that will number itsself? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/38325-can-i-create-invoice-will-number-itsself.html)

llpc2004

Can I create an invoice that will number itsself?

I am creating an invoice for someone, they would like it to autmatically
progress numerically as they are used, is this possible?

Anne Troy

Try this sample file and use it or use the code within.
http://www.officearticles.com/downloads/invoices.zip
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"llpc2004" wrote in message
I am creating an invoice for someone, they would like it to autmatically
progress numerically as they are used, is this possible?

Debra Dalgleish

J.E. McGimpsey has instructions for creating sequential invoice numbers:

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/sequentialnums.html

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List