-   -   SOS!!! lookup Excel vs Outlook? Record messages to Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/38268-sos-lookup-excel-vs-outlook-record-messages-excel.html)

LanaWhite

SOS!!! lookup Excel vs Outlook? Record messages to Excel

Hi Everybody!

I've got a distribution list of 700 emails.
I've sent them an email and got replies.

Say, the sender's address is in col A.
I need to get the replies recorded to col B,
and an indicator of an attachment put into col C - all against the
senders email.

IS THAT POSSIBLE??
:confused:

Thanks in advance for help.
I'd be grateful if directed to a similar topic - I failed to find it,
and there is a tough deadline coming :eek:

ALSO, how can I send an email to all recepients in a folder?

Cheers!
Lana W

--
LanaWhite
work more hours

"LanaWhite" wrote:

Hi Everybody!

I've got a distribution list of 700 emails.
I've sent them an email and got replies.

Say, the sender's address is in col A.
I need to get the replies recorded to col B,
and an indicator of an attachment put into col C - all against the
senders email.

IS THAT POSSIBLE??
:confused:

Thanks in advance for help.
I'd be grateful if directed to a similar topic - I failed to find it,
and there is a tough deadline coming :eek:

ALSO, how can I send an email to all recepients in a folder?

Cheers!
Lana W

--
LanaWhite