-   -   line and column numbers (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/38233-line-column-numbers.html)

robhargreaves

line and column numbers

Hi

In Word'03 I am trying to find out how you would insert text into a
document at line and column number reference points .

so I know that on page 1 and 2 and 3 I would like to enter the value of
"1" at Ln 1 Col 35 how would I do this in VBA code.

Thanks for your help.

Rob

--
robhargreaves
robhargreaves's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25519

Dave O

The best way is to cheat: record the macro to do exactly what you need
it to do for page 1, review the VBA code that automatically generates,
and revise the code to repeat for pages 2 and 3. All this after you
make a backup of your data so as not to lose critical information.

Also, you may find better answers to MS Word questions on the MS Word
forum!