-   -   Attn LoriM (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/3809-re-attn-lorim.html)

oldtrout

Attn LoriM

Here's what I would do...

Copy & paste the cells in Word. That will put the info in a Word table.

I should have been clearer in my request.

That is where I had put it.

If you don't want a table, you can then do "Table | Convert | Table to Text" to
get a list.

If you need it back in Excel, just copy the text and paste back into an
Excel cell.

Nope I wanted it in Word without the table, just like it now is, thanks to your help. :-)

Many thanks

oldtrout

Hope this help.

"oldtrout" wrote:

Using Excel 2000
I have two columns. I want to remove the info from each column so that the info is in a list and not in cells.
Can it be done and how?
Thanks
oldtrout