-   -   How do I print the first row on every page? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/38075-how-do-i-print-first-row-every-page.html)

Lynne

How do I print the first row on every page?

I'm trying to print out a multiple page document with the same two rows on
each page. How do I do this?

Duke Carey

Go to File | Page Setup and click on the Sheet tab. Click in the box for
Rows to Repeat at Top & then select the row headers for the 2 rows you want.
Check it out by clicking the Print Preview button. Click on OK to confirm