-   -   Pivot tables (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/38049-pivot-tables.html)

carrie

Pivot tables

How do I link 2 pivot tables together? ie. If I filter on one pivot table I
would like the other pivot table to filter to the same criteria. All data is
from the same source.

thanks,
Carrie

Debra Dalgleish

I suggested the following, when you posted this question a few days ago:

There's a sample file here that changes the page field in all pivot
tables, when the master pivot table is changed:

Under Pivot Tables, look for 'Change Page Field'

Do you try this and have problems?

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List