-   -   "if" formulas (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/37927-%22if%22-formulas.html)

Paul

"if" formulas

Hi i've got a if formula working well but I need to give it an alternative.
eg if a3 = sunny OR windy = 1

Any suggestion on how to make this work?

Alan

=IF(OR(A3="Sunny",A3="Windy"),1,0)
Regards,
Alan.
"Paul" wrote in message
Hi i've got a if formula working well but I need to give it an
alternative.
eg if a3 = sunny OR windy = 1

Any suggestion on how to make this work?

Paul

Cheers Alan

Only taking me weeks to work that out and it was as simple as that! thanks
again!

"Alan" wrote:

=IF(OR(A3="Sunny",A3="Windy"),1,0)
Regards,
Alan.
"Paul" wrote in message
Hi i've got a if formula working well but I need to give it an
alternative.
eg if a3 = sunny OR windy = 1

Any suggestion on how to make this work?

Alan

You're welcome,
Regards,
Alan.
"Paul" wrote in message
Cheers Alan

Only taking me weeks to work that out and it was as simple as that! thanks
again!

"Alan" wrote:

=IF(OR(A3="Sunny",A3="Windy"),1,0)
Regards,