-   -   histogram (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/37903-histogram.html)

canadian excel user

histogram

I am trying to create a histogram and when I provide a data range it tells me
that data must be a contiguous reference and won't create the histogram. does
anyone know how to fix this? thanks.

Mike Middleton

canadian excel user -

I am trying to create a histogram and when I provide a data range it tells
me that data must be a contiguous reference and won't create the histogram.
does anyone know how to fix this? thanks. <

Enter your data in a single column in adjacent cells.

For a slightly better histogram, try the free add-in from the Better
Histogram page at www.treeplan.com.

- Mike
www.mikemiddleton.com