-   -   create drop down for address list (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/37852-create-drop-down-address-list.html)

Marlis

create drop down for address list

I want to create an invoice with a drop down list for the "Bill To" section.
Any help would be apreciated

Anne Troy

Much help, Marlis. Try this:
http://www.officearticles.com/tutori...soft_excel.htm
And in particular, there's a link (on that same page) to a complete
invoicing system you might like even better.
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"Marlis" wrote in message
I want to create an invoice with a drop down list for the "Bill To"

section.
Any help would be apreciated

Dave Peterson

Maybe data|validation would work for you.

If you want to try this, take a look at Debra Dalgleish's site:

--

Dave Peterson

Debra Dalgleish

And there are instructions for an order form he

http://www.contextures.com/xlOrderForm01.html

The "Ship to" instructions are at the end.

Marlis wrote:

I want to create an invoice with a drop down list for the "Bill To" section.
Any help would be apreciated

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List