-   -   Page Numbering (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/37759-page-numbering.html)

Pam Coleman

Page Numbering

First, if this comes through a second time, I am sorry, my PC hung up.
I have 4 worksheets within a workbook. I want page numbers to start:
page 1 of 200. Question: In my footer: I want to start the numbering with
page 1 of 200 and continue on through all my worksheets. Is there a way to
continue with page numbering on other worksheets. (on worksheet b, it would
start with whatever ended from worksheet A, etc with the total)

Thanks,

Gord Dibben

Pam

Select first sheet then right-click and "Select all sheets".

FilePage SetupHeaders and Footers.

From the default settings select Page 1 of ?

All sheets will be included in the print setup.

Then just go to FilePrintActive sheets or Entire workbook.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP