-   -   inserting a row (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/3767-inserting-row.html)

erin m

inserting a row

I would like to have the rows insert automatically when my spreadsheet is
full and push down my row that has my totals. Is this possible? I know how
to insert manually, but my boss would like me to set up some documents so
that he doesn't have to insert or scroll down.

Don Guillett

Easiest to put the totals at the top.

--
Don Guillett