-   -   need rows and columns with lines printed (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/37545-need-rows-columns-lines-printed.html)

Jen

need rows and columns with lines printed

we are trying to create a "cash ticket" could you please tell us how we can
get excel to print the lines, or format excel so we can make it into a graph.
we need slots for technicians to write in. thank you

Ray A

First way
Filepage setupSheet check print gridlines
Alternative
Formatcellsborders<pick the appropriate borders of choice
HTH