-   -   Turning off Circular Error Help (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/37532-turning-off-circular-error-help.html)

eider

Turning off Circular Error Help

I often create circular errors in formulas. I know how to fix them and
dislike the delay as Help automatically opens. How can I turn off the
automatic "Help?"

Dave Peterson

If you turn calculation to manual, you won't get the help popping up.

--

Dave Peterson

eider

Thanks. A good work-around at least.