-   -   How do i select different cells to be use in a formula. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/3749-how-do-i-select-different-cells-use-formula.html)

Manuel

How do i select different cells to be use in a formula.

Hi

I need to know how to select different cells to be used in a formula, but i
don't know what is the separator that i need to use to this, see the example
bellow

Cells that i need to include on my formula:

A1
C5
BH32

Thanks.

JulieD

Hi

you didn't mention what formula but here's a starting point:

=AVERAGE(A1,C5,BH32)

or depending on your regional settings

=AVERAGE(A1;C5;BH32)

hope this helps