-   -   Hyperlinks in 2003 version (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/37156-hyperlinks-2003-version.html)

Cbravo212

Hyperlinks in 2003 version

My workplace just upgraded to Microsoft Office 2003. Can you insert a
hyperlink to a pdf file, or does it just work for office files. I
linked to a pdf file and it opens adobe for a split second then closes.
Any ideas on what I am doing wrong?

Thanks,
Mike

--
Cbravo212
Cbravo212's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25615

Mark

Try downloading some updates from Adobe's web site. I use 7.0 and
experienced the same problem. When I downloaded 7.0.1, my link worked
successfully.