-   -   how do I make make my hyperlinks show the email address they are . (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/3712-how-do-i-make-make-my-hyperlinks-show-email-address-they.html)

Dustin

how do I make make my hyperlinks show the email address they are .

I copy a list of names from one page and put them in a excel spreadsheet.
What happens is just the name show like DUSTIN MCALISTER but when you hold
the mouse over the name the email address shows up in a little yellow box
showing what the hyperlink is. Is there a way to make it show the email
address instead of the hyperlink?? That way I can click on a row of names and
all the emaill addresses will be there so I can copy and paste them into my
Email and mass email my clients? Thanks!