-   -   dates and times (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/36927-dates-times.html)

aavm

dates and times

I hope someone can help me with this problem, and new to the forum. In
my sheet col A is a list of dates and col B is a list of reference
numbers col c is a start time and col d is an end time. Each date can
have a number of reference numbers associated with it. Is it possible
for excel to find the earliest start and latest finish time? if this is
possible is it also possible to specify times?

--
aavm
aavm's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25564

Richard Neville

Go to Insert-Functions; for category select Statistical. The MAX function
will return the latest time, and the MIN function the earliest. Select all
the times in col C and apply the functions.

"aavm" wrote in message

I hope someone can help me with this problem, and new to the forum. In
my sheet col A is a list of dates and col B is a list of reference
numbers col c is a start time and col d is an end time. Each date can
have a number of reference numbers associated with it. Is it possible
for excel to find the earliest start and latest finish time? if this is
possible is it also possible to specify times?

--
aavm
aavm's Profile:
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=389955