-   -   Button not bring up Macro I created (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/36692-button-not-bring-up-macro-i-created.html)

A.S.

Button not bring up Macro I created

I have created a Macro and a button that is suppose to link to the Macro. The
button I created can't find the Macro. Does anyone know a good place to find
a how to for this? Thanks

Alan

Right click the button, on the dropdown click 'Assign Macro' The list of
macro's will appear, assign the appropriate one to the button,
Regards,
Alan.