-   -   How can years be displayed in an Excel chart? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/36690-how-can-years-displayed-excel-chart.html)

kateswan

How can years be displayed in an Excel chart?

I'm trying to display years in 1 year increments at the bottom of a chart,
but it will not show up. How can I make that happen?

bigwheel

Assuming that the data on your chart is arranged by year, you can set the
X-axis labels to show that information. Open the source data dialog, select
the series tab then set the range containing your years in the Category (X)
axis labels box