Mic

Default create a userform to populate a diagram with the forms info

Hi all,
I recently created a diagram of our warehouse's aisle layout in an Excel
worksheet. On the spreadsheet, all locations in the warehouse are outlined
with a border and are laid out in columns. Each location is three rows high
to represent racks within each location: a top, middle and bottom rack per
each location. Consequently, the warehouse is laid out by aisle (letter),
section (number) and location/rack ( a number followed by a t, m or b to
indicate rack position). Thus, inventory in A1-42t would mean that it is
located in aisle A, section 1, location 42 top rack.

When we get a customer's inventory in, each pallet has a unique number. When
the pallet is put away in the warehouse, we record the location on a paper
form. Later, I tranfer it into a Powerpoint diagram I made so that our guys
in the warehouse can locate them more easily. I would like to automate this
process by switching to the Excel spreadsheet (described above). I would like
to have a userform where I enter the pallet number and the location (i.e.,
A1-42t) and the form will transfer the pallet number to the correct location
on the sheet containing the diagram.

Does anyone have a solution to what I am seeking?