-   -   Excel 2000/2003 conflict (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/36615-excel-2000-2003-conflict.html)

nyvirus1

Excel 2000/2003 conflict

Whenever I try to open excel files created using 2000, 2003 gives me
errors on simple formulas. For example, a SUM formula is marked as an
error and displays a wrong number, when I go up to the formula bar and
hit enter without changing the conents it recalculates to the right
answer. There is many more errors such as "inconsistent formula" or
"lost visual basic project" which doesn't allow a 2000 file open
without repair. Is there anything I can download to fix all of this
together or will I have to fix them all by hand? Does this have to do
anything with the different 2003 settings, I was able to fix many
errors by turning on the "Add-ins"?

--
nyvirus1
nyvirus1's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25484