-   -   Link from webpage to excel sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/36502-link-webpage-excel-sheet.html)

Auto-Reply to mail in folder, using a te

Link from webpage to excel sheet

I am wanting to link from a webpage that I am creating to a workbook. But I
want to make multiple links through out the site, with each link pointing to
a specific sheet in the workbook, Link 1 on webpage will open to excel spread
sheet 1, link 2 to sheet 2, 3 to sheet 3...etc... anyone know how this may be
done? I thought it might be something such as

(a href="source/filename.xls'!Sheet1") link (/a)

anyone sure on how to do something like the above?