-   -   Macro Deleted (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/3641-macro-deleted.html)

Jean-Francois

Macro Deleted

Hi, Someone in the office delete an Macro by mistake. Do I have any way that
i can restore or bring back the macro instead of retyping all the macro?

Thanks

Norman Jones

Hi Jean Francois,

Only if you have a backup copy or suitable recovery software.

See my reponse to the very recent "How to I make a back up file in excel."
post for future protection.

---
Regards,
Norman