-   -   no show all function in dropdown list in Pivot Table (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/36363-no-show-all-function-dropdown-list-pivot-table.html)

Eva

no show all function in dropdown list in Pivot Table

Dear Sir,

I'm using excel 2000 professional version. When I create new pivot table,
everthing is fine but once I want to look at the specific item, I have no
"show all" function in the dropdown list of item field. So that I have to
unmark all items, instead of only unmark the "show all". How can I have "show
all" function in this case?

thanks

Debra Dalgleish

In Excel 2000, and earlier versions, the Show All checkbox isn't
available. You can use programming to hide or show the items -- there's
sample code he

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List